- Depending in your area all bookings must be made through https://projudo.class4kids.co.uk, https://projudo-glasgow.class4kids.co.uk, https://projudo-dunbartonshire.class4kids.co.uk, https://projudo-inverclyde.class4kids.co.uk
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- The person making the booking accepts the booking conditions on behalf of the account holder
- All bookings must be paid for at time of booking unless card instalment plan is selected at time of booking
- All subscription are monthly recurring and are unaffected by term dates displayed with class4kids.
Cancellation Notice and Charges:
- It is the account holder’s responsibility to cancel subscriptions via firstname.lastname@example.org or by using https://www.projudo.co.uk/membership-cancellation/
- Any booked sessions which are not attended will still be charged.
- You must provide at least 30 days notice before ending your subscription to ProJudo.
- Payments will be returned if a class has to be cancelled due to minimum numbers not being achieved.
Special Offers and Discount codes
- Discount vouchers or offers can only be used for the purpose stated.
- Only one offer or discount code can be used per booking.
- Each voucher code can only be used once per customer.
- Each voucher code can only be used on one booking and will not be valid if you would like to book further days on a separate booking before the voucher deadline ends.
- Offers and discounts may be withdrawn at any time.
Payments and Overdue Balances
- Types of payment available are Credit/Debit card
- £5 Late Fee will be payable if the fees are not received between 1st – 7th of each month unless arranged by prior arrangements.
- Having an overdue balance may lead to the termination of your child’s place within the club.
- Pro Judo will pass any unrecovered fees to an external debt collection agency. Any fees associated with the debt collection will be passed on to the debtor.
- Children who attend Pro Judo can only be collected by an adult over the age of 16 who has been authorised to collect them.
- You must declare all medical conditions during registration and keep us up-to-date should this change.
- You must refrain from bringing your child to class if they are ill.
- Pro Judo reserves the right to exclude or refuse any person without notice, if we consider that their presence compromises the good atmosphere of the club.
- If Pro Judo is forced to close due to an external factor such as bad weather, infectious or contagious disease outbreak, Power cut, Teacher Strikes or other industrial action, by order of Local Authority or Environmental Health, customers will still be liable for fees incurred during the entire period of closure.
- Pro Judo may need to amend activity programmes, schedules, services, dates, times and/or venues on occasions that may be out of our control. This will be without refund or compensation to the customer.
- Pro Judo occasionally take photographs and videos at our venues which can be used for marketing and promotional purposes, including on social media. If you wish for participant to not be included in any photographs, please make email@example.com aware.
- If you or your child were not entirely satisfied with the services we provided, we would appreciate the feedback by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you feel the complaint outcome is insufficient or would like to escalate your grievance further, please email email@example.com
- Pro Judo does not accept liability for personal injury or death of any participants unless directly caused by the proven negligence of the company or its servants.
- Pro Judo take no responsibility for any items that are lost/stolen or damaged at the club.
- Please on the first instance speak to the class coach regarding lost items, their email address are available at https://www.projudo.co.uk/team/ if you are unable to reach a coach please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our venues directly
- Club lost property will be distributed to local charities after 3 months.
Abuse of staff
- The threat or use of physical violence, verbal abuse, intimidation or harassment towards our staff is likely to result in a termination of all direct contact. Such incidents may be reported to the police and this will always be the case if physical violence is used or threatened.
- ProJudo collect personal details to enable us to process your booking. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the necessary permission to pass on the personal details of everyone required. All information regarding our privacy notice can be found at https://www.projudo.co.uk/privacy-notice/