I agree to:
1. Consider the wellbeing and safety of all players before the development or performance.
2. Always promote the positive aspects of the sport (e.g. fair play)
3. Encourage players to value the performance and not just results.
4. Do not ridicule or shout at a child for making mistakes or losing a fight.
5. Never consume alcohol immediately before or during training or events.
6. Never condone rule violations or use of prohibited substances.
7. Display consistently high standards of behaviour and appearance, dressing suitably and not using inappropriate language at any time whilst involved in club activities.
8. Follow all guidelines laid down by JudoScotland and the club.
9. Encourage and guide players to accept responsibility for their own performance and behaviour.
10. Always remember that the involvement in judo is for the player.
11. Do not shout at or abuse officials. Most officials give their time and effort for the players’ involvement.
12. Do not shout or abuse coaches or volunteer staff. They give their time and effort to help the participants’ judo.
13. Support all efforts to remove verbal and physical abuse from sporting activities.