I agree to:
1. Consider the wellbeing and safety of all players before the development or performance.
2. Develop an appropriate working relationship with all players, based on mutual trust and respect.
3. Always promote the positive aspects of the sport (e.g. fair play)
4. Make sure all activities are appropriate to the age, ability and experience of those taking part.
5. Encourage players to value the performance and not just results.
6. Hold the appropriate valid qualifications and insurance cover.
7. Never consume alcohol immediately before or during training or events.
8. Never condone rule violations or use of prohibited substances.
9. Display consistently high standards of behaviour and appearance, dressing suitably and not using inappropriate language at any time whilst involved in club activities.
10. Follow all guidelines laid down by the national governing body and the club.
11. Never exert undue influence over players to obtain personal benefit or reward.
12. Encourage and guide all players to accept responsibility for their own performance and behaviour.
13. Encourage participants to be affiliated with JudoScotland.